felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Please update jira and news section for releases
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:42:44 GMT
Hi,

as part of our release process, Jira and the news section of our website
need to be updated as well [1]. I noticed several releases in the past
where the version in Jira has not been marked as released - and no new
version has been created. Please do this as part of the release process.
If you don't have enough rights, let me know.

Another important step is to update our website, please mention every
release in the news section and update the downloads list. The news
section is used as input for the board report.

Thanks
Carsten

[1]
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html