felix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Felix Connect release
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 11:56:07 GMT
Hi Chetan,

I don't think we ended-up doing a release but probably should have. It
looks like there is some renewed interested in PojoSR/connect so we
probably should do a release now and then maybe look into updating to the
latest OSGi APIs as well as maybe syncing with the latest service registry
(as soon as development has stabilized in that area).

Would you (or maybe somebody else) be interested in doing the release
(Otherwise, I might try to get one done but i can't promise when)?

p.s.: If you haven't done so, maybe you'd also like to apply your FELIX-4522
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4522> patch.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com>

> Hi,
> Are there any plans to cut a release of Apache Felix Connect module?
> Anything in works or pending.
> In not then it would be good if we can have a first release done for
> this module!
> Chetan Mehrotra
> [1] https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/connect/

Karl Pauls