felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release Candidate R3
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 08:11:06 GMT
David,

in case you are using a corporate proxy, maybe you could try to bypass it
and use for example your smartphone and configure it as a modem, then use
it to connect your laptop to internet in order not use your corporate proxy
?

I remember in the past that I had the same weird kind of loop problems for
another vote on another felix subproject; and I had the problem when using
my corporate http proxy, but then I tried again at home, and it worked.