felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Felix metatype
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:23:26 GMT
I haven't checked lately but my impression is that felix metatype already supports the new
metatype features.  My understanding of felix policy is that we can't claim 1.3 support until
the 1.3 spec is final and released.

Almost all of metatype 1.3 is the metatype annotations, which bnd deals with and are invisible
to the runtime metatype service.

thanks
david jencks