felix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] framework 5.0.0 and related subproject releases
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:36:18 GMT
No, the idea is that these packages should be provided by the security
provider (as they are just bloat without it).  The work on getting the
resolver separated apparently did drag in some additional osgi core
packages due to the transitivity of maven deps which get picked up because
we use org.osgi.service.* in the bnd rule. I guess we could just remove
them in the next release and don't worry about it for now but on the other
hand we might get people to depend on them being delivered by the framework
(i.e., we maybe should redo this release) - thoughts?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls