felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release maven bundle plugin 2.5.4
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 06:10:45 GMT
I'm closing this vote with 4 +1s (3 binding votes).

I'll publish the release asap.

Guillaume Nodet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@apache.org>
Date: 2015-04-17 14:19 GMT+02:00
Subject: [VOTE] Release maven bundle plugin 2.5.4
To: dev@felix.apache.org

We solved following issues in this release:

** Bug
    * [FELIX-4556] - Maven Bundle Plugin fails with
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, "Invalid Class File" errors with Java 8
    * [FELIX-4659] - The maven bundle plugin incorrectly reports
cardinality on service references in the generated generic requirements
    * [FELIX-4817] - Baseline plugin is not thread safe

** Improvement
    * [FELIX-4666] - The baseline goal should print out the resolved
version used for comparison
    * [FELIX-4824] - Add support for prepending instructions

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the

sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Guillaume Nodet