felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help me run apache felix test with OSGI CT
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:44:30 GMT
Hi Deven,

I have updated
to describe how to run the Core R5 and Core R6 tests with the Felix
framework. I've also added the Core R6 CT to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts in case you're looking for

I didn't have time to describe running the security tests in detail
yet, so that's still a TODO.

Hope this helps,

View raw message