felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Improve Service Access (FELIX-4692)
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:17:10 GMT
Hi

I have created a patch to improve the Service Access time. With this patch applied I measure
4-5 times faster access to the service registry in our application which in general access
services simply by its name and almost never uses a filter.

I expect that this patch also significantly improves service access if both a filter and a
service name is supplied. I expect no change if no service name is supplied, though, since
then the complete service registry has to be searched.

See issue FELIX-4692.

It would be great if this patch could be quickly reviewed before I actually apply it.

Thanks
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4692