felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DS] Possible extensions to RFC 190 configuration-through-annotation support
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:06:16 GMT
Yes, I completely agree that you should have to explicitly enable this behavior,  I forgot
to mention that :-)

I implemented parsing of per-component flags in the xml descriptor  (in a felix namespace),
was thinking this one might be

    public static final String CONFIGURE_WITH_INTERFACES = "configureWithInterfaces";

(there are a bunch of these in XmlHandler, comments on better names appreciated).

(I have a generic and somewhat inconvenient way for bnd to add these flags from annotations,
I need to talk to Peter about a pluggable less-generic more-convenient solution).

thanks
david jencks