felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Jetty Logging
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:18:03 GMT
I'm being lazy here I know, but anyone remember offhand the set of
properties required to get Jetty's own internal tracing/logging piped
through to the OSGi logging. Scanning the code quickly, I can see the
JettyLogger class but my head is not quite connecting the dots on how to
get that active.

The org.apache.felix.http.debug = true is fine for service logs, but I'm
after the low level tracing that Jetty spits out as it processes requests

I know this used to just be as simple as setting the old DEBUg=true flag
and using the Jetty StdErrLog flag, but obviously moved on since those days!

Cheers

--Rob