felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Time for a new release of the maven-bundle-plugin?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:10:10 GMT

There have been a number of fixes and features added to the
maven-bundle-plugin, as well as a recent upgrade to bnd 2.3.0, so I was
thinking of staging a release sometime this week.

To test the latest snapshot, either build the plugin from source or add the
following to your pom.xml and set the version in your maven-bundle-plugin
declaration to 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT:

            <name>snapshot plugins</name>

Let me know if you spot any regressions or bugs, or would like the release
deferred to get in some additional fixes/features.

Cheers, Stuart