felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Felix maven-bundle-plugin version 2.5.0 released
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:39:06 GMT
On 27 Jun 2014 01:18, "Mark Derricutt" <mark@talios.com> wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2014, at 10:31, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
>
>> This is a plugin for building OSGi bundles in Maven 3 (and Maven 2) by
using the bnd library from Peter Kriens:

>> http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html
>

> +1
>
> I see this page still points to 2.37 for the maven site

Sorry, copy-paste error - that's the old pre-CMS site. Here's the correct
link:

http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/maven-bundle-plugin-2.5.0/doc/site/index.html

>>   * [FELIX-4512] - Add a new Mojo to invoke the BND Baseline tool
>

> I just noticed in the new site docs theres no mention of this mojo?

There is basic (generated) mojo info:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/maven-bundle-plugin-2.5.0/doc/site/baseline-mojo.html

For detailed usage either Simone will write something up or I'll cobble it
together from the description and examples in the JIRA issue.