felix-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: RFE: add sources to bundles
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:48:35 GMT
+1

I find if incredibly tiring to have to fetch the source bundles for libs
all the time.

Meanwhile, some libs like bnd for instance, contain the sources and that
makes them a joy to work with.

However, I could see a counter argument for the size of the archive being
adversely affected by the inclusion of sources, particularly for those
small profile installations (particularly embedded).

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:14 AM, Ferry Huberts <mailings@hupie.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to request that the sources be added to released bundles.
> This makes debugging so much easier, especially when using bndtools.
>
> The bnd instruction to accomplish this (also applicable to the bundle
> plugin) is:
>   -sources: true
>

> --
> Ferry Huberts