felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RFE: add sources to bundles
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:33:57 GMT
+1 FWIW.

I agree that having the source within the bundles might be a nice-to-have. AFAICT we already
deploy the sources to maven and as such can download them as dependencies.

I would be ok if we would have a build profile which would create a developer's artifact which
embeds the sources with the binary code. But the default IMHO should remain to be binary only.

Regards
Felix