felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Felix SCR Tooling Release
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:53:44 GMT
Hi,

It's time to cut a new release for our SCR Tooling. This release includes
some bug fixes for Maven, Ant and our SCR annotations as well as the first
release of our bnd plugin:

Updates and Bug Fixes (identical for all three releases):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12325061
Apache Felix SCR Generator 1.9.0
Apache Felix Maven SCR Plugin 1.16.0
Apache Felix SCR Ant Task 1.10.0

Updates and Bug Fixes (identical for all three releases):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12324798/
Apache Felix SCR Annotations 1.9.8

New Release:
Apache Felix SCR Bnd Plugin 1.0.0

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1012

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 1012 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours (at least).

Regards,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler