felix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 23:28:01 GMT
Time to call the vote on the Felix framework 4.4.0 and related
subproject releases.

* +1 votes from David Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler, Clement Escoffier,
Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger, Pierre De Rop,
Jan Willem Janssen, and Karl Pauls.

* -1 votes from Guillaume Nodet

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com