felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix SCR/DS 1.8.2
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:40:45 GMT
Hi David;

+1 from me;

Did some non regression tests, which are successful.

However, I could not execute the SCR maven integration tests because I'm
getting an out of memory when running the ComponentConcurrencyTest (I'm
using MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx512M -Xms512m -server").

But this is not a real problem, because the OOM is actually caused by the
 internal LogService used inside the ComponentTestBase (see the "Log" inner
class), which is asynchronous. So, when running the
ComponentConcurrencyTest, since DS_LOGLEVEL is set to "debug" by default,
then the async log queue is flooded ...

Setting "DS_LOGLEVEL = "warn" inside the ComponentConcurrencyTest static
initializer is fixing the OOM and every tests are then passing OK.

regards;
/Pierre