felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Maybe a Felix Framework release sometime soon?
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 22:23:18 GMT
I hope that someone cleans up the mess around
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3687
and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4190
before a release candidate.

In the first issue I proposed a patch, Richard pointed out a problem, and I suggested a possible
solution and haven't gotten any comments.

In the 2nd issue Guillaume committed a fix that is invalid and AFAIK it has not been corrected.

thanks
david jencks