felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [DS] time for 1.8 release?
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 05:50:04 GMT
I haven't found any new problems with DS recently and am running out of refactoring and code
cleanup ideas  so I think it might be time to work on releasing DS 1.8.  If anyone wants to
do any last minute testing or code reviews that would be great.  If nothing comes up I expect
to suggest starting the release process early next week.

I'm not sure what the felix community usually does about release managers.  I'd be equally
happy being the release manager or leaving it to someone who has done it before.  I think
I don't currently have the necessary nexus permissions to release, but this should be easy
to fix.

many thanks
david jencks