felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin 1.8.0
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 15:25:22 GMT
Hi

Time to tally the vote:

+1 Felix Meschberger*, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Jan Willem Janssen,
   Pierre De Rop*, Bram de Kruijff, Carsten Ziegeler*
 0 -
-1 -

Thus this vote passes with 6 +1 (3 of which binding) votes. No other votes have been cast.

I will continue publishing the artifacts.

Thanks for your votes.

Regards
Felix

Am 25.09.2013 um 16:26 schrieb Felix Meschberger:

> Hi,
>
> Here is the Apache Felix Configuration Admin 1.8.0 release containing a small number
of bug fixes since the last Configuration Admin 1.6.0 release.