felix-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel McGreal <dan...@redbite.com>
Subject Felix-Cache, jar compression level
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 09:17:40 GMT
The device in which we intend to host an OSGi platform powered by Felix has unfortunately
low storage capacity.

I've been looking into the possibility of increasing the compression level of jars in the
felix-cache. I believe this takes place in BundleCache.copyStreamToFile. The code indicates
that the compression level of the originally downloaded jar would be maintained. Are there
any other places where the jar is written to disk, or modified in some way which would cause
the compression level to change?

Many thanks for your work on Felix and for any responses that can be offered.

Best regards,
View raw message