felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ConfigAdmin
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:57:31 GMT
Hello Jerome;

Are you using the websoncole log plugin ? If so, In the web console log
service, can you check if the  "Exception details" is set to "Full Trace"
instead of "Message only" ? In this way, if there is an unexpected or
uncaught exception, you will then see it in webconsole (may be your
"updated" method has thrown an unexpected/uncaught exception ?).

Hope this helps;
/Pierre