felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem for updating Felix documentation site using CMS
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:46:48 GMT
Hi;

I'm trying to add a tutorial for the new SCR annotations BndTools plugin in
Felix documentation, however It's the first time I'm using CMS and I have
some problems.

What I would like to do is adding a reference in the current
apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin.mdtext (in the "Where to go from here" part)
to my new apache-felix-scr-bndtools-use.mdtext" file, which I already have
committed manually. For now, this new page only contains a title and an
excerpt, and I would like to finish it using the CMS interface.

So, to be clear:

1) I first committed a new apache-felix-scr-bndtools-use.mdtext file
manually in
felix/site/trunk/content/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin/apache-felix-scr-bndtools-use.mdtext

2) and I used the CMS bookmarklet in order to modify
felix/site/trunk/content/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin.mdtext
for adding the reference to my new apache-felix-scr-bndtools-use.mdtext

So far: everything is ok: from
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin.html
,
I see my new link to the new bndtools doc in the "Where to go from here"
section (see new ref "Using the Apache Felix SCR Annotations Bnd plugin to
generate Declarative Services and Metatype Service descriptors in
BndTools.").

Now, I click on
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-scr-plugin/apache-felix-scr-bndtools-use.htmland
finally, I then I click on the CMS bookmarklet for editing my new
page.

The problem is that I see a directory listing and now I'm not sure how I
can edit the content of my new page using CMS GUI ?
I suppose I did something wrong; could anyone help me about this ?

thanks in advance;
/Pierre