felix-dev mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ConfigAdmin
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:36:38 GMT
Hi Felix,
thanks for your answer:
BndTools through automatic resolution deploys ConfigAdmin 1.4 & 1.6 , I
kill manually the 1.4 bundle.
I am using the WebConsole 3.1.8 (it's the one provided in the BndTools OBR
repositories) and I can't find any checkbox or anything for tuning the
level of exceptions.Is it a feature from the latest versions or is it a
property to pass to the JVM?

Kind regards
Jerome

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J