felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ConfigAdmin
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:15:11 GMT
Hi

You don't tell us which version of the Felix Configuration Admin service bundle you are using,
so I base my assumption on the latest release 1.6.0

Looking at the handleCallBackError and the ConfigurationManager.log method I would expect
the exception (Throwable actually) to be passed to the LogService.log method.

There may be two situations:

(a) My assumption of passing the Throwable is wrong -- you might have to put a brak point
in the handleCallBackError to validate this
(b) Your LogService is not actually logging the throwable for some reason -- you might have
to check your LogService to validate this

Regards
Felix