felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Change in maven bundle plugin 2.4.0 wrt DynamicPackage-Import?
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 19:31:59 GMT
Hi

I looked into one example, where this happens: The Sling auth.core bundle has the following
export:

> org.apache.sling.engine.auth;
>     version="2.0.6";
>     uses:="javax.jcr,javax.servlet.http,org.apache.sling.api"

Could it be that the unconditional Import-Package is driven by this uses constraint ? That
would make sense to me to some extent (without having looked to deep into the actual code
etc.)

Regards
Felix

Am 06.09.2013 um 12:26 schrieb Felix Meschberger:

> Hi
>
> Is the import hard or resolution:=optional ? I could make an argument for the latter
in that it would resolve the import upfront if available but delay to dynamic resolution if
not available yet.