felix-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Script Console Plugin 1.0.0
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 05:01:58 GMT
Hi Jamie,

You can checkout the release build from [1] and follow the
installation steps [2].

Or for a quick test which assumes you have a OSGi runtime with Felix
WebConsole running at http://localhost:8080/system/console

1. Deploy the plugin bundle (staged build) from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-001/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.scriptconsole/1.0.0/org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.scriptconsole-1.0.0.jar
2. Deploy Groovy bundle from
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.1.6/groovy-all-2.1.6.jar
3. Access http://localhost:8080/system/console/sc
4. Execute the following script

import org.osgi.service.http.HttpService
import org.osgi.framework.FrameworkUtil
import org.osgi.framework.Bundle

def httpService = osgi.getService(HttpService.class)
httpService.handlerRegistry.aliasMap.each{alias,servlet ->
    Bundle bnd = FrameworkUtil.getBundle(servlet.class)
    println "$alias : ${servlet.class.name} ($bnd.symbolicName)"
}

Or any scripts from [3]

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.scriptconsole-1.0.0/
[2] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-script-console-plugin.html#installation