felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Zschorn, Andreas" <AZsch...@zeb.de>
Subject Please review Patch for FELIX-3392
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 21:49:43 GMT
Hi all,

I fixed the ticket for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3392 and provided a patch.
Can someone review the patch and tell me if you need something else.

The solution has 3  issues.
To work, the maven plugin dependency had to be updated from the ancient 2.0.7 to 3.0.x ( I
used 3.0.5).
So it means, the plugin will not work anymore with 2.0.x.
Second issue is, that the BundleAllPlugin and WrapPlugin had to be removed (both deprecated
anyways).

Last issue  is the from the DependencyTreeResolutionListener the interface ResolutionListenerForDepMgmt
had to be removed.
It was since a long time deprecated and is now removed. I did not found any class who is using
the listener anyways, but perhaps I missed something.

Can someone take a look, give feedback and check if it is possible to apply this patch ?
Would be great, so I don't have to use a local patched version.
Thanks
Andreas

Andreas Zschorn
zeb/information.technology gmbh & co. kg
Hammer Straße 165
48153 Münster
Phone

+4925197128-593

Fax

+4925197128-101

E-Mail

AZschorn@zeb.de<mailto:AZschorn@zeb.de>

WWW

http://www.zeb.de

Amtsgericht Münster | HRA 5127
Geschäftsführer: Martin Danne | Jürgen Hofner | Andreas Schick

Diese E-Mail und alle angefügten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten
bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bezeichnete Adressat sein, informieren Sie bitte umgehend
den Absender. Die Inhalte dieser E-Mail dürfen in diesem Fall nicht an Dritte weitergegeben,
für keine Zwecke genutzt und in keiner Form gespeichert oder kopiert werden. Im Fall technischer
Probleme mit dieser E-Mail wenden Sie sich bitte an den Absender.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents
to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
In the event of any technical difficulty with this e-mail, please contact the sender.