felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Web Console 4.2.0 and Inventory Printer 1.0.0
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:06:32 GMT
Hi

I am fine with reopening. But from an issue reporting perspective the plugins listed in the
affected and fixed versions lists have indeed been fixed.

You might want to add the "deppack" plugin to the affected and fixed versions list to make
this sure and help your changelog for the deppack plugin.

Regards
Felix