felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject [VOTE] Release DeploymentAdmin 0.9.4 and AutoConf Processor 0.1.4
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 13:49:25 GMT
Hi all,

After cancelling the previous release, I've fixed the issue and I'd like to announce the new
vote for two Felix bundles. These are the changelogs:

DeploymentAdmin Release 0.9.4

FELIX-3336 Exceptions related to the pipe used in deployment admin
FELIX-3272 Add property to allow foreign resource processors
FELIX-3515 DeploymentAdmin triggers IOException on install
FELIX-1307 Log situation in DeploymentAdmin impl very unclear
FELIX-3270 Deployment admin incorrectly takes snapshots of bundle data areas
FELIX-3526 DeploymentAdmin fails on windows due to unclosed iostreams
FELIX-1828 Mistake in code of the class UpdateCommand
FELIX-1829 Method AbstractDeploymentPackage.getBundle(...) throws NullPointerException
FELIX-3678 org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin imports wrong version of org.osgi.service.deploymentadmin
FELIX-3139 Implement uninstall() for deployment admin.

AutoConf Processor Release 0.1.4

FELIX-3243 Autoconf does not recognize non-local non-factory OCDs
FELIX-3245 Autoconf handles metatype 1.1 cardinalty wrong
FELIX-3400 Nullpointer in autoconfprocessor for invalid metatype files

There are still some outstanding issues:

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:

sh check_staged_release.sh 042 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Have a nice weekend!