felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DS] possible bug somewhere….
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:09:40 GMT
Hi

Am 08.04.2013 um 18:49 schrieb David Jencks:

> I have access to the osgi tck outside of apache and think I might have found a bug in
the 5 enterprise DS tck.  Does apache have it's osgi tck access back?

Not yet. I hope to have an update soon.

>  Is there anyone here I can discuss this with?  Would discussions have to take place
off-list?

Yes, I think we would have to do this off-list for the time being (as much as I don't like
it; but if it is about the OSGi CT, it does not belong here anyway). You should be able to
discuss it with me.

Regards
Felix

--
Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe