felix-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Determining code coverage with Pax Exam
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:11:32 GMT
Hi,

yeah some documentation on this is highly appreciated :D
Though we do have some issues with our confluence due to an (at least for
us)
unanticipated move to a newer version of confluence and some other form of
hosting.
For adding your documentation please use this link [1].
We do have a forwarding from team.ops4j.org but somehow editing doesn't
work through this.

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/ops4j/Open+Participation+Software+for+Java

2013/3/22 Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com>

> Hi Chetan
>
> Excellent ! You might want to document what you did on the opsj4 wiki ?
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> Am 22.03.2013 um 09:18 schrieb Chetan Mehrotra:
>
> > I got it working with JoCoCo [1]. So problem is solved for now.
> >
> > [1] http://www.eclemma.org/jacoco/trunk/index.html
> >
> > Chetan Mehrotra
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> you should ask this at the ops4j community.
> >> Or try to search for this at the ops4j Google group.
> >>
> >> regards, Achim
> >>
> >> sent from mobile device

> >> the

> >> way

> --
> Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe

Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home>
Commiter & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>