felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Web Site : markdown.socket missing
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 06:18:21 GMT
Hi Clement

The markdown socket is created by the markdownd.py script at the location defined with the
MARKDOWN_SOCKET variable. Unless the script fails to start due to missing dependencies.

(I see you already updated the page on staging for the missing dependencies, so this replay
just complements this)

Regards
Felix

Am 04.02.2013 um 03:31 schrieb Clement Escoffier:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build the web site locally. I followed the instructions from http://felix.apache.org/documentation.html,
but I can't find the markdown.socket file. By looking at the SVN log, I saw that Felix ignored
it, actually, it was never committed (maybe it was on Sling ?). Where can I find this file
?