felix-dev mailing list archives

From Arjun Panday <arjun.pan...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceDiagnostics Webconsole Plugin version 0.1.2
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:07:20 GMT
Hi,

Following the new directions to upload the release, I checkouted
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/felix
then
svn rm org.apache.felix.servicediagnostics.plugin-0.1.1*
and
svn add org.apache.felix.servicediagnostics.plugin-0.1.2*

but for some reason I'm not able to commit (using my usual usename/password)
I get
svn: access to '/repos/dist/!svn/ver/1319/release/felix' forbidden

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Arjun

Le 31/01/2013 15:24, Arjun Panday a écrit :
> Thanks everyone,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
>     +1 (binding): Pierre De Rop, Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger
>
> I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and promote the artifacts to the
central Maven repository.

> Regards,
> Arjun
>

> Le 31/01/2013 14:53, Felix Meschberger a écrit :
>> +1
>>
>> Sorry 'bout that.
>>
>> Regards
>> Felix
>>
>> Am 04.01.2013 um 04:08 schrieb Arjun Panday:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to release a new version of the ServiceDiagnostics webconsole plugin.
>>> This new version features better integration with the webconsole architecture,
proper handling of service properties
>>> and detection of circular dependencies between services across dependency frameworks.
>>> It's also lighter as it doesn't embed the scala library anymore.
>>>
>>> A sample launcher with the required dependencies can be found here:
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/webconsole-plugins/servicediagnostics/run.sh
>>>

>>> Changes from 0.1.1 to 0.2.0
>>> ---------------------------
>>>
>>> ** Bug
>>>     * [FELIX-3764] servicediagnostics plugin does not append the correct context
path info to it's javascript files
>>>     * [FELIX-3767] servicediagnostics plugin should properly handle service properties
>>>
>>> ** Improvement
>>>     * complete rewrite
>>>     * [FELIX-3768] servicediagnostics plugin should detect circular dependencies
>>>     * doesn't embedd scala, json or jquery anymore
>>>
>>> ** Backward compatibility
>>>     * broken: plugin API changed
>>>

>>> There are still some outstanding issues:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3769 (I'll change to the new plugin
directory structure when it's released)

>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-098/