felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing the dependency manager...
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:59:28 GMT
Hi Marcel,

oops, I missed your post three days ago. If this not too late, can you
please give me one day in order to check the DM annotation side ? I'm not
sure but may be I should align the DM annotations to the latest bnd
version. I will check this today.

thanks

/Pierre

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Jan Willem Janssen <