felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing the dependency manager...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:05:58 GMT
Hello Marcel,

I have finished to commit some fixes in the annotation side, and I think
you can now cut a release.
Mainly, I did the following:

[FELIX-3863] - Generate DependencyManager Annotation MetaData In Project
Folder
[FELIX-3865] - Update DependencyManager annotation plugin with latest bndlb
1.50
[FELIX-3866] - Added support for "swap" attribute in AspectService and
AdpaterService annotations.

thanks;

kind regards;
/Pierre