felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [WebConsole] breaking out localizations
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:09:07 GMT
Hi,

Ping ?

Unless someone speaks up, I plan on applying the patch for FLEIX-3834 [1] sometime next week.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3834

Am 31.12.2012 um 15:12 schrieb Felix Meschberger:

> Hi
>
> The Web Console currently embeds the english (default) labels as well as bulgarian, german,
and russian translations. Other languages/translations may be added as fragments to the web
console.

> To ease translation work and selection of supported languages, I suggest we also break
out the existing translations into separate fragment bundles. Each fragment basically has
the translation strings as well as the flag representing the language.