felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Releasing the dependency manager...
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:49:15 GMT
Hello Pierre,

Sure, no rush, check the code. As far as I could see, the changes we made so far are all backward
compatible, so I don't expect you have to change anything there. Aligning the annotations
is something I did not do or look at, so if you could do that, that would be great. Just let
me know when you're done. :)

Greetings, Marcel