felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [WebConsole] Creating separate configuration printer support
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 11:52:06 GMT
Hi

Sounds like a good idea.

Here are some more random thoughts (after a talk to Carsten):

* Create a new Configuration Status bundle
* Move the ConfigurationRender plugin to this new bundle
  (ConfigurationPrinter API remains with the Web Console for now)
* Create improvided ConfigurationPrinter API in the new bundle
* Support WebConsole ConfigurationPrinter service natively or by proxy
* Create Plugin Proxies for ConfigurationPrinter services to
  expose them as categorized plugins in the Web Console
  (instead of as tabs on the ConfigurationRander page
* Add a "creation time" marker file to ZIP file as a more
  accurate representation of the time at which the ZIP file
  was created (as opposed to the file name)
* Question: How to request TXT and ZIP files ?

Regards
Felix