felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject [Web Console] All-in-one build
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 06:45:51 GMT
Hi

Web Console users wished to get back the all-in-one web console build [1].

So, I have recreated an all-in-one build which includes three dependencies: org.json, Commons
IO, and Commons FileUpload. Of the latter two, only the required pieces are included and exported.
For full support of these libraries in a framework they must be installed directly.

In any case, this now helps deploying the Web Console in a framework with the Http Service
being the only real external dependency to be required.

I have deployed a SNAPSHOT version 4.0.1-SNAPSHOT to the Apache Snapshot repository if you
want to give it a try.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://markmail.org/message/wxqvwumk2c754o2z