felix-dev mailing list archives

From Emanuele.Gesu...@finantix.com
Subject junit4osgi swing frame improved
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 16:40:23 GMT
Hi there,

We are using JUnit4OSGI test framework for executing tests on virgo.

In particular we are using junit4osgi swing gui for selecting and
executing tests. Although we really appreciate the framework and the gui
we improved the swing frame itself in order to provide a more flexible
layout manager.
In our bundle when you resize the frame the content itself is resized in
the old one the width of the content (the list of testcases and the result
table) is "fixed" in both width and heigth. It is a really simple
improvement but we think it could be interesting for some of you. Is there
a way to contribute the source code ?

In the trunk we didn't found any improvement in such a way so we created
an our bundle but we will be glad to share our source code.

Thanks,
Emanuele Gesuato