felix-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <benerit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More work on Felix application examples
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:24:07 GMT
Hi again,

I'm about to start work on more examples, but I'm unsure what would be the
best process to contribute those examples. I could check out the
hole elix/trunk/examples/ folder from SVN, create a project in that folder
and then create a patch that contains the hole project.

Another solution would be, that some one with more karma creates empty
projects where I can create patch files for.

What do you prefer? Do you see a better solution?
Benedikt