felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DS] Current trunk of scr project requires non-central artifact
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:08:57 GMT
Hi Felix,

it seems that I also have the problem: I I removed everything from
~/.m2/repository and I then have the download problem. (but so far, before
removing my repo, I did not have the problem):

[org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.Connection] : Resolving
[org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.LogAdapter] : Using manager
SimpleLocalRepositoryManager with priority 0 for /home/nxuser/.m2/repository
[org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.LogAdapter] : Using connector
WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/via
proxy.nextenso.alcatel.fr:3128 as null

What is odd is that I'm also having an OutOfMemory after a few seconds.

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
        at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:640)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.<clinit>(Finalizer.java:176)