felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DS] How about an SCR 1.6.2 release ?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:32:34 GMT
Hi

Am 31.10.2012 um 19:54 schrieb David Jencks:

> I updated the changelog from the svn log.... hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Just updated the changelog from the JIRA release notes.

Another question crossing my mind: Since the current state passes the most recent CT and checking
the changes section in the 4.3 compendium spec I would assume this version also implements
Version 1.2 of the DS spec. Correct ?

The only thing not fully implemented for the most recent specs is support for the most recent
Configuration Admin features like relaxed location binding and targetted PIDs. I can live
with that.

Regards
Felix

> waiting for advice on the other two questions....
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Oct 31, 2012, at 8:44 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> At the moment the code uses some java 5.  How important is it that this release not
require java 5?  It would not be very difficult to remove the java 5-isms and put them back
after the release.

>> I've been marking defects as applying to and fixed in scr-1.8.0.  I guess we should
>>
>> I have not been maintaining the changelog.... that will be a bit of work.
>>
>> If I don't discover any giant problems before we get the above done I'm fine with
a release.

>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Oct 31, 2012, at 3:05 AM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I see the current trunk build passes our own as well as the OSGi CT tests and
there are no open issues marked with 1.6.2.