felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: bundle plugin performance issue
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:57:24 GMT
Hi,

The only explanation I would have for such a situation would be large bundles and even larger
dependencies (a large number of classes to scan e.g. due to large dependency libraries are
due to a large transitive dependency class path).

As for transitive dependencies: We started using provided scope by default for dependencies
of our bundles to not infest the maven class space with transitive dependencies.

Regards
Felix