felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DS] State of the bundle and ready for a release ?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 22:25:14 GMT
Assuming we don't find more problems from or objections to my concurrency fixes in the next
couple days, I think I'm OK with releasing now..... especially if you can check that the CTS
still passes :-)

david jencks

On Sep 2, 2012, at 9:21 PM, Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Hi,
> Am 29.08.2012 um 22:22 schrieb Felix Meschberger:
>>> Are you aware of any DS 1.2 features we haven't implemented yet?  I have not
yet figured out how to run the CTS, the packaging seems to have changed a bit since the instructions
were written.
>> Ok, I will see, what is missing. And I can also run the CT.
> Ok, I have run the CT and it currently passes (with a fix to the CT and a few fixes to
our implementation).
> As to spec completeness: I think we are complete:
>  * happens-before: Our impl. always acted after the BundleActivator
>  * We already had the updated method (because we proposed it for spec)
>  * Pierre implemented the configuration-pid
>  * David implemented the policy-option
>  * Build time annotations are not relevant in this context
> There is one indirect spec non-compliance: Support for new Configuaration Admin functionality
regarding configuration location binding and targeted PIDs are not supported yet. But I think
this should not stop us from releasing.
> Regards
> Felix

View raw message