felix-dev mailing list archives

From lksrules <lks.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamically referencing a Service using Felix annotations
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:26:44 GMT
I have created a interface . Which two different services are implementing .

Consider I have a interface named CheckReference and two different classes
CheckReferenceImpl1 and
Check ReferencImpl2 .

@Component
@Service(value = CheckReference.class)
@Property(name = "domain", value = "ref1")
public class CheckReferenceImpl1 implements CheckReference

Also ,
@Component
@Service(value = CheckReference.class)
@Property(name = "domain", value = "ref2")
public class CheckReferenceImpl2 implements CheckReference

Now I want to dynamically load the implementation depending on my need using
@Reference annotation dynamically.
So , In a check condition

public class LoadReference {
   @Reference
   CheckReference checkReference

   if(check) {
      // load checkReferencImpl1
   } else {
      // load checkReferenceImpl2
   }
}

Also I know that I can use target property to load specific implemenation.
But that is static way.
But in order to do this dynamically , Not able to relate from specifications
and tutorials how should I do this ??