felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the (slightly modified) UserAdmin donation by Jan Willem Janssen
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:52:54 GMT
On 9 Aug 2012, at 07:50, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> Since Jan Willem updated the issue [1] after we held the vote, we technically did not
vote on the contribution that will end up in subversion, as Richard pointed out in that issue.
Therefore, although probably a formality, we do need to revote on this new version so it aligns
with the data we provide in the IP clearance process. So could you all please vote again after
looking at those changes:

> [   ] +1 Accept this donation.
> [   ] 0 Don't care.
> [   ] -1 Don't accept this donation (please motivate your vote).

+1