felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: status of SCR in trunk?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:12:22 GMT
I need to, basically, apply the patch from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3456,
and there are a few more issues to resolve.

One I haven't mentioned before is that we implement DS 1.2 but are exporting DS 1.1 (and using
the 1.1 classes).  I can't find any code differences between 1.1 and 1.2 but I think the 1.2
classes are compiled with a java 5 class format which won't work on pre java 5 vms.  But we
have to export the version at 1.2 if that's what we're implementing.  So is this the end of
supporting earlier vms?  I'm not an expert on this, ideas welcome.

thanks
david jencks

On Jul 20, 2012, at 6:29 AM, Arjun Panday wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We'd need the latest SCR patches on a production release. What is the level of confidence
with the current status of the trunk? Is it about to be released or are there still pending
issues to be addressed?