felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: Is bundle plugin ready for a release ?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:03:22 GMT
Sahoo, I sent you a mail on June 25 for more information about the bug you reported. I think
I fixed it but the original report did not provide enough information to be sure.

Now I saw I sent it to the Sun address, does this no longer work for you?

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens

On 19 jul. 2012, at 17:38, Sahoo wrote:

> On Thursday 19 July 2012 06:27 PM, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
>> On 19 Jul 2012, at 08:13, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>> I'd like to do a release of the maven bundle plugin, but it has underdone a lot
of changes recetnly around new bnd code.
>>> Is it ready to be released ?
>> It currently uses a local copy of the latest bndlib code - I'd prefer to wait for
bndlib to be released and deployed to central (hopefully not long to go) before releasing
the plugin.
> I was given a snapshot to try with glassfish build and I had reported an issue to Peter.
I hvn't heard anything since then.
> Sahoo

View raw message